Monday, October 8, 2007

it's his birthday today!!



first he would like to thank those who really remember his day.. (hahas Lifang! your SMS birthday wishes wake me up today leh.. but never mind.. if I didn't receive your SMS I will be late for school!! :P)



then he wishes to say sorry to those he made them say birthday wishes to him..



and also to Grace (not god!!) his birthday twin sister.. wow the last time we met was so many years ago at JJC.. OG23!! happy sweet 19!! (oops I just told everyone your age :P)



whatever.. it's his day!! (x



to her: thanks for your birthday card.. really like it.. I am not sure if you might come across this blog but if you do.. sometimes I really regret what I say in February.. perhaps is better I shouldn't have tell you my feelings.. but never mind.. I will always be there for you when u need me.. I thank fate for bringing us together as friends.. without you I never know to true meaning of friendship (:

No comments: